Future Casting Plans
I am still pretty new to making jewelry and the like, and have thus run out of past projects to post about tbh. We are now in the current age of things that I am currently working on, for better or for worse! At the time at which I am writing this post, I have finalized the design shown in the first two images and have printed it, and gotten it to look the way that I wanted it. Unfortunately, however, I do not have a picture of the print and will never get a picture of it (unless I reprint of course) because I am lost wax casting the ring and the print has been burned out in a kiln. More on that whole shebang in my next post. As for the third image, I really like swans (as you've probably noticed lol) because reasons that I'm not willing to post on the internet at this point in time. It is a pendant that I designed before I decided that I wanted it on a ring more than I wanted it in a pendant. I will likely go back to it at some point, but as for right now, it remains no more that a print and a plan.
Comments
Post a Comment