Ring Based on 6 NAND Positive Edge D Flip Flop pt 1
So for my university program, I had to take a class called "Digital Design Fundamentals". It was really interesting, but by the end of it, I had decided that I wanted to base a piece of jewelry on a logic gate or a logic gate set. A friend suggested that I base it on the 6 NAND Positive Edge D Flip Flop as he found it particularly aesthetically pleasing, so thus this journey began. The design that I used to base off of my ring looks a bit like this. (It is a very quick sketch done on a free program for the purpose of showing the design of the ring. It is not necessarily a functional flip flop as is because the program would not allow me to make some of the proper connections)

Comments
Post a Comment